Instructions for Uploading a Spreadsheet Order in Quick Shopping
Your spreadsheet must be two columns with the Product Code (SKU) in the first column and the quantity in the second column – no column headings. Save in CSV (comma delimited) format.
- Log in to your account if you have one.
- Click on the “Quick Shopping” label on the top green tool bar. This will take you to a page where you can add product IDs and quantities or upload a spreadsheet.
- Scroll to the bottom below the quick add entry boxes. Click the “Browse” button to find your file. (Your file must be saved in a CSV or comma delimited format.)
- Click the “Import” button. This will take you to the shopping cart. It will tell you there are items out of stock, if applicable. These items will show in your cart with a notation in red stating that the item is currently out of stock. You will need to remove the out of stock items from your shopping cart before you can checkout. You can edit or delete individual items here. Make sure to click on the “Update Shopping Cart” button when finished making changes.
- If you want a UPS shipping quote for orders below 1500 lbs., you may get one before going through the checkout process – just enter the state and zip code where the order is being shipped below the shopping cart at the bottom of the page (middle column of page) and the UPS shipping cost will be provided.
- When you have proofed your shopping cart and made any necessary corrections or changes, select the “Proceed to Checkout” button at the bottom of the cart. The checkout process is the same as before, just proceed through each step filling in the required information and making the appropriate shipping and payment selections. Remember to select the “Check/Money order” payment option for orders that need a freight quote.
- When your order has been submitted, you will be given an order number and a confirmation of the order will be sent to the email address supplied on the order or account if you have created one.
To download a PDF of these instructions, click here.